Chloe Consultants was founded by Yolanda Sing, a Senior Human Resource Executive who has worked extensively and internationally in 15 different countries. Yolanda is a professional coach who inspires people to connect with the latent leadership qualities within themselves. Her unique technique of using horses to teach leadership and emotional intelligence, is a catalyst that allows people to take charge of their lives, to find their purpose, and to draw upon their own gifts and talents, to become their authentic selves.
POWER IN THE PADDOCK
Using horses to facilitate leadership and emotional intelligence is cutting edge and experiential.
It provides a unique opportunity for delegates to get feedback about their personal energy.
More specifically, the results are:
- Discover true leadership capabilities with both Leadership and Emotional Intelligence focus
- Receive unedited insights as to your natural leadership
- Identify your comfort level in dealing with powerful followers through positive influence
- Learn how guiding with empathy earns respect and authority
- Pre- and Post- Emotional Intelligence Assessments
- A Personalised Leadership Development Action Plan
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAMME DIFFERENT?
- On the spot learning takes place.
- Impact and Learnings are more powerful than the traditional method of class room training.
- Participants are taken out of their comfort zones and so are more open to process of self discovery
- Participants are more willing to accept feedback from a Horse, than from another Human Being!
- Participants see themselves and their teams from a different perspective.